June was a crazy busy month! Between planning Style Lab, getting engagement photos taken and a packed work schedule, I'm a little behind on blogging. So I apologize for my June Ipsy review being published a few days into July. Now let's get into the good stuff!
1. Hey Honey 24Seven: Day & Night Revitalizing Cream ($38) Overall this was a great face cream. I used it in the mornings and each night after I had washed my face. If you're thinking about using it in the morning, my advice would be to make sure to give it at least 10 or 15 minutes for it to fully absorb into your skin. You won't have to worry about check the label before rubbing this into your skin because it's paraben & sulfate free.
2. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Lounge ($19) I was really hesitant when I first took this eyeshadow out of my Ipsy bag. It gives off a green and blue shine but, like magic, it looks almost bronze once it's on my skin. This eye shadow is quickly becoming an every day favorite for me because of it's gorgeous color and long-lasting power. I would definitely recommend this to my friends!
3. Seraphine Botanicals Happy Hibiscus Blush ($18) This is another product I was apprehensive of at first. With my fair skin and naturally red cheeks, blush is my least favorite beauty product. However, when I opened up the Happy Hibiscus Blush, I was surprised to find the color is closer to a brown than the Barbie pink I've received in previous bags. I'm planning on researching more products from Seraphine Botanicals because it's all 100% vegan, cruelty-free, natural and hand-blended. This blush is perfect for summer and I'm excited to see how it looks on my skin with tan!
4. FORMULA X Nail Polish in Wingwoman ($10.50) If there's one thing I always love getting in my Ipsy bag, it's nail polish. This fiery red color was perfect for the Fourth of July and the formula is easy to spread evenly across your fingers or toes. I'm becoming a big fan of FORMULA X and will definitely check out what the other colors they have the next time I'm in Sephora.
5. BioRepublic SkinCare Fiber Masks ($4.99) Face masks are all the rage. According to the NPD Group, face mask sales doubled from 2013 to 2015 as a whole, and apparently clay formulas specifically are making a comeback. The cucumber and pomegranate fiber masks each focused on something different. The Cucumber Breeze works to save dry and stressed-out skin, while the Pomegranate Crush energizes your face and evens out your complexion. I love putting one of these on while I'm hanging out and watching TV with Nic. Speaking of, have you seen the season finale of Game of Thrones?! I'm already thinking about re-watching this whole season again.